We purchase gold for third parties.
We export gold from Cameroon , in the form of nuggets and bars.
Each shipment is composed among other documents by :
- The Certificate of Origin ;
- Original of Commercial Invoices and Packing List in favor of the Buyer;
- Certificate of Ownership;
- Export Permit;
- Preliminary essay report issued by the Ministry of Mines, Industry and Technological Development.
- Copy of Commercialisation Autorisation.
- Airway Bill ;
- Photographs of the sealed containers with the numbered seals clearly visible.
Important Points to Note:
Export of Minerals substances is a highly regulated sector. Holders of the Commercialization Licences undergo rigorous checks at the Regional and National levels before being granted the licence.
- Exporters of gold or other mineral substances must hold the Commercialization License, issued by the Ministry of Mines, Industry and Technological Development in Cameroon, valid for 4 years.
- For each and every export/shipment, the holder of the commercialization licence must apply to the Ministry of Mines for an Export Authorisation to accompany that particular shipment.
- One export authorization is valid for only 1 shipment. This protects buyers as the details of the buyer are submitted to the Government at the time of the application.
- The gold exported from Cameroon is 22carats. / 24 carats gold is more often obtained from neighboring Central African Republic, which is exported through Cameroon.
Buyers are advised to deal Only with Recognised Companies, holding the proper authorizations.
Companies such as the Cameroon Investment Company.
Contact Our Mineral Department For to start your purchase today.
+237 680 502167